Sense’s built-in sensors can be used in various cases:
- checking whether the living room lights are turned off
- being notified when the laundry machine finishes
- making sure whether the TV is turned off from a home automation rule
- knowing the exact temperature and humidity of your infant’s bed
- being notified when the door/window is opened
Sense monitors your surroundings 24/7 on your behalf.
of various situations
Sense learns about its surrounding environment as time goes by. It can detect any anomaly or dangerous situation based on its built-in sensors.
If it were installed in a house, Sense can easily detect whether an accident has occurred. It’s perfect for protecting someone you love without sacrificing privacy as Sense does not have any audio or video recording capability.
Smart alerts help you
not miss anything
Smart alerts can bring your attention on what you value the most like the nursery room, parents’ house or your living room.
Alert me When it becomes noisy
Alert me When the temperature falls under 59°F
Alert me When the humidity falls under 40%
Use in various ways
Place it on a desk
Attach on the wall
Clip onto a backpack
- Built-in rechargeable batteries
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Temperature / Humidity / Noise / Relative air pressure / Light intensity / 6-axis acceleration
- Micro USB port for recharge
- 40.0mm x 22.0mm x 8.3mm (subject to change*)
- Compatible with iOS/Android
R&D funded by the Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy